My Photo
Name:
Location: Red Bank, NJ

I have dedicated my law practice for the last 25 years to the wrongfully injured and their families. The purpose of this blog is not to provide legal advice. If you need legal help you can contact me at cplacitella@cprlaw.com or visit our website at www.cprlaw.com. Thank You

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thousands of Recalled Firestone Tires Still on the Road
As Many As 200,000 of the Infamous Firestone Tires Were Missed in Original Recall Effort Putting Lives at Risk
Quote of the week
"I had no idea how dangerous that tire was. ...The treads peeled completely off the tire, my car went out of control. My son didn't even have a chance." - Linda Scudera, mother of Anthony Scudera, who was killed when his Firestone tire blew out, causing the Ford Explorer that he was driving to roll over.
News & Research
Firestone/Ford: A Case Study; How the Civil Justice System Uncovers the Truth for Consumers
Firestone/Ford: Tire Recall Timeline
"Firestone Still Trying to Recall 200,000 Tires Linked to Deaths," Associated Press
"Concerns go back 1 1/2 years before recall," USA Today
Anthony Scudera Killed After a Defective Firestone Tire - Missed in Original Recall - Blows Out on Florida Interstate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home