My Photo
Location: Red Bank, NJ

I have dedicated my law practice for the last 25 years to the wrongfully injured and their families. The purpose of this blog is not to provide legal advice. If you need legal help you can contact me at or visit our website at Thank You

Friday, October 20, 2006

Idaho Lab Ties Death of Boy, 2, to Spinach Drink - New York Times: "Idaho Lab Ties Death of Boy, 2, to Spinach Drink
E-MailPrint Reprints Save

Published: October 6, 2006
The 2-year-old who died of kidney failure set off by E. coli last month ate a spinach blend tainted with the same strain of the bacteria that has sickened nearly 200 people since mid-September, making his the second confirmed death in the outbreak, health officials say.
“It’s not a surprise,” a spokesman for the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, Ross Mason, said Wednesday of the conclusion that the death of the toddler, Kyle Allgood of Chubbuck, Idaho, on Sept. 20 was linked to the outbreak. “We figured that would be the case.” "


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home